We offer a wide range of innovative products and solutions for a wide range of clients in healthcare, homeland security and social services.
Our offering includes:
- Cloud Advisory Services
- Public and Private Cloud Build
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- IT Infrastructure-as-a-service
Our offering includes:
- Data Centre Advisory Services
- Computing Platforms
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Consolidation and Virtualization
- Back-up and Replication
- Database Management
Our offering includes:
- Smart Building Advisory Services
- Building Automation Solutions
- Data Centre Build Solutions
- Design Consulting Services
Seven Seas Technologies trains on business skill-training to equip participants with business and leadership skills designed to create globally competitive leaders and to enhance business efficiency. The training rotates around Best Practice, Project Management, Business Management, IT Service Management, Talent Management and Leadership.
Seven Seas Technologies provides a patient centric Hospital Information System that seamlessly integrates hospital workflows to improve the overall quality of care. The integrated nature of our Hospital Information System makes the patient journey and experience from reception to discharge effective and enjoyable, while at the same time providing visibility to the care providers. With more 30 years of research development input, our world class HIS not only fully automates all Hospital processes from backend process to front line clinical services but also has inbuilt quality management features that ensure that care received by patient is of consistent high quality.
Our comprehensive Hospital Information System has been deployed in more than 150 Hospitals from Medium sized Hospitals to large Referral Hospitals with 1000+ beds in Europe, Africa and Asia. Our Hospital Information System has been awarded multiple times and is a case study for European Community for one of the completely paperless solutions deployment in Europe. The Seven Seas Sisoft HIS is based on open and robust standards and has been certified as compliant with all major international HIS Standards including HL7, IHE CE, HIMSS, ISO 9001:2008, ISO/IEC 27001 and can directly integrate with over 400 laboratory and other devices.
As institutions and Hospital migrate to the cloud, our HIS is cloud ready and can be deployed on the cloud for in a single or multi-tenant mode. With more than 30 Hospitals on Cloud deployments, we have had the time and learning required to optimize it for the cloud environment.
As a comprehensive HIS, Our Solution takes care of both backend and core Hospital functions and as such our users do not need to deploy as separate ERP to handle administrative functions. Not only does this ensure All Hospital Operations are connected seamlessly but also eliminates the cost and complexity associated with integrating multiples systems. Our HIS, includes, among other modules the following – Patient management, Nursing care, Admissions and theatres operations, LIS, RIS, PACS, Medical Records, PIS, Blood Bank, Sterilization, Patient Billing, Backend Operations (Finance, Materials Management, Facilities Management, HR and Payroll, Order Management)
We enable government services to be faster, more efficient and more accessible through service centres. Empowered by innovative technology, they are relatively quick and easy to setup and simple to maintain.
In Kenya, the government's Huduma Centres are made possible through this package.
Our fully integrated systems enable increased operational efficiency and effective policing by facilitating collection, storage, retrieval, analysis and sharing of information within and between security agencies. Our solutions include tools for managing: crime investigation and reporting, crime prevention, custody, warrants and other functions like neighborhood watch and emergency response.
The Knowledge for Life program, dubbed ‘K4Life’, is a Corporate Social Investment (CSI) initiative aimed at bridging the gap between the National University ICT curriculum and industry needs at entry level, with the ultimate aim of accelerating students’ career development.
Through this program, hundreds of students, from IT to Biomedical engineers, from middle-level college to university level, are educated, trained and mentored in the different service and product offerings available in the market to enable them to make informed decisions in their future career choices. In addition, the program contributes a valuable new talent pool of skilled resources to the market, benefitting the country at large.
Since its inception in 2010, over 1,200 students have gone through the program from top universities in Kenya and Africa. These include: Jomo Kenyatta University of Science and Technology, Kenyatta University, the University of Nairobi, the Catholic University of East Africa, Africa Nazarene, the Kenya Methodist University, Spire College and Daystar University.
The K4Life initiative provides candidates for SST’s Management Trainee program, Internship program and the Graduate Trainee Program. In addition, major IT players from diverse sectors in Kenya have benefited by recruiting from this pool.
This training is based on a curriculum developed by the leading IT vendors in the industry. They include Oracle, Cisco, VMware, Symantec, SAP, Linux, TIBCO, Juniper and EMC among others. Our training includes professional certifications that span different levels of vendor seniority.
This training is tailored within the Telecommunications sector. Courses include Transmission Technologies and Networks, Long-Term Evolution (LTE), 2G, 3G, 3.5G, Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS), Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) and Wideband Code Division Multiple Access (W-CDMA) training among others.
This training is centered on technology solutions used by the client as per their needs and preferences. Training under this component includes Data Centre, Data Storage, Networking and Wireless, Security, Virtualization, SOA, Middleware and Enterprise Architecture.
Our offering includes:
- Technology Advisory Services
- Network Design & Integration
- Unified Communications
- Call Centre / Contact Centre
- Enterprise Security
- High Performance Data Centres
Seven Seas Technologies Program Management Office (PMO) services are built upon a hybrid of PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) and PRINCE2 (Project in Controlled Environments) to harness the benefits and apply the tested principles, practices and processes of both methodologies.
SST is a valued partner for your turnkey projects/programs as we deliver the capabilities required to successfully implement a healthcare solution by offering the following key services:
- Overall program implementation guidance, performance of key tasks and coordination of activities across all stakeholders to ensure a seamless project implementation.
- Development of key documentation and metrics focused on measuring implementation progress, identifying and quantifying risks and making recommendations to address those risks or failures.
- Alignment between the project objectives, institutional strategy and stakeholders.
- Senior management information sharing and reporting to drive the objectives desired.
- A systematic implementation framework for all stakeholders.
- An efficient resource management plan to maximize productivity and meet deadlines.
- An effective and proactive risk and benefits management.
- Clarity between new solution and the objectives sought.
- Efficient and effective co-ordination and control of the often complex range of activities by clearly defining roles and responsibilities for managing the project/program portfolio.
- Transition management from current to future healthcare delivery operations.
- A consistent system of new or amended standard operating procedures, policies, and work practices derived from the integrated solution.